In order to ensure that you have a safe stay at Brocks Guest house – below are our guidelines.
• After making your reservation, expect a pre-visit health questionnaire to land in your inbox.
This will ask you to confirm you don't have coronavirus symptoms and have not been in contact with those who do
• Appointments to be made before arrival to ensure social distancing
• Temperatures will be remotely taken before entering into the property with your permission.
• keys will be freshly sanitised.
• You will not be required to wear a face mask, although our staff will. Hand sanitiser will be readily available.
• Social distance signs are displayed throughout the property
• Breakfast will need to be ordered the evening before and will be served on a tray left outside of the bedroom
• Staff have been retrained with regards to hygiene requirements
• All rooms will be deep cleaned prior to arrival.
Thank you and we do hope you enjoy your stay with us.